The ideas that change the futureWith the strength of B&T Group’s 50 years of experience and the prestige applications delivered by SIR, which during the last 20 years has installed more than 2500 plants in industries that symbolise the technological leading edge, including aeronautics, the military, the automotive sector and high-tech manufacturing, the B&T Group has now decided to make a determined entrance into the line-end and warehouse handling world, confident of providing innovative solutions with outstanding technology content.
The R&L Division offers the capabilities of a leading group with experience built up over many years of projects in high-tech industries, developing systems that have been reliable and efficient over time for the most prestigious customers.
The following are some projects that reflect SIR’s and B&T’s experience, extending to industries such as Foods & Beverages, Chemicals, Paper, Ceramics and Plastics.
R&L Division offers:
- Customised solutions to industrial logistics problems on the production line end.
- Use of latest-generation articulated robots with 4 and 6 degrees of freedom, specifically developed for high-speed palletisation.
- Realisation of gripping systems specifically developed for the different product types.
- Integration of conveyors and high-autonomy unloading systems to tend the production cycle.
- Special palletisation software for automated management of production lot change.
- Automatic LGVs to manage storage logistics.
Big celebrations for SITI-B&T Group on Thursday September 22nd, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of its foundation....
Technological Innovation and Energy efficiency The SITI B&T Group, a worldw...
SITI B&T Group has taken part in the Technoceramica section of Mosbuild 2013, the largest building and interior desi...
Formigine, 29 April 2013 - In January this year the Indonesian ceramic tile manufacturer Chang Jui Fang...
As part of its ongoing growth and consolidation in Southeast Asia, SITI B&T Group has won a major c...
CERAMIC OR (Algeria) has partnered up with SITI B&T Group for the supply of ...