R&L: Bricks & Tiles
SIR also offers systems for the flexible palletisation and depalletisation of loose or packaged products, for all stages of the production cycle, in the ceramics, bricks and refractories industry.
- Kiln car loading / unloading;
- Palletisation and handling of products leaving presses and production lines;
- Depalletisation to feed sorting lines;
- Depalletisation and composition with picking function to crate mixed pallets for the final customer;
- Construction of “special” gripping systems with multiple grips, mechanically or vacuum;
- Robot guide systems with artificial vision for identification of the type and positions of the product for picking.
Big celebrations for SITI-B&T Group on Thursday September 22nd, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of its foundation....
Technological Innovation and Energy efficiency The SITI B&T Group, a worldw...
SITI B&T Group has taken part in the Technoceramica section of Mosbuild 2013, the largest building and interior desi...
Formigine, 29 April 2013 - In January this year the Indonesian ceramic tile manufacturer Chang Jui Fang...
As part of its ongoing growth and consolidation in Southeast Asia, SITI B&T Group has won a major c...
CERAMIC OR (Algeria) has partnered up with SITI B&T Group for the supply of ...